If you like to work in a dynamic environment with multiple and challenging tasks, then we are looking for you.
Kópavogur, Capital Region, Iceland · Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Who are we?
Örn Software ehf is a software company with operations in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, England, Japan and Iceland. Örn Software ehf. specializes in the creation of the EG MainManager software, which is used in the management and operation of thousands of properties. The company is part of the Danish EG group with over 2,000 employees.
In the Customer Success team, we onboard clients taking care of the implementation of the EG MainManager software and help our customers to master it.
We are looking for a coworker who is interested working in a professional and fast-paced environment where the emphasis is placed on trust, respect and a good work ethic. Our ambition is to provide the best possible service to our customers.
Your role and responsibilities
In your role as a Customer Success Project Manager, you are involved in tasks that include both personal and professional challenges. You are in close contact with the customer and other stakeholders in a constantly changing and fast-paced environment. Your most important task is to ensure that our customers get the best possible experience working with us.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Implementation of the EG MainManager software.
- Managing clients on all levels; technincal, business and product and helping them succeed
- their goals.
- Providing clients with training and webinars.
- Introduce clients with new features.
- Customizing of EG MainManager.
Your profile and qualifications
You are the perfect match for the role if you:
- Have a university degree or equivalent education.
- Have experience within IT solutions.
- Love organising and have strong project management skills.
- Are service-oriented.
- Have strong analytical skills and a proactive approach.
- Are able to familiarize you with the client’s work processes as well as the software in order to be able to answer diverse inquiries.
- Can work independently, maintain perspective and focus on prioritizing and executing important projects.
- Speaks Icelandic fluently
- Possess excellent communication skills in English. It is a great advantage if you to know one Nordic language as well.
It is an advantage if you have knowledge about:
- BIM and AutoCAD.
- Power BI.
- Full time job with work facilities in Urðarhvar 6 in Kópavogur, Iceland.
- A flexible working environment with the possibility to work from home to meet the demands of both your private and professional life.
- A dynamic environment, with excellent opportunities to develop your skills and work across borders in the Nordic countries.
- Committed colleagues who take responsibility, show care and help each other.
- High priority of health and well-being.
- Canteen at work.
- Bootcamp at lunch.
If you would like more information, before you apply, please contact the Managing Director of Örn Software ehf, Guðrún Rós Jónsdóttir by phone +35 48 43 43 43 or via mail email@example.com. We evaluate the applications on an ongoing basis and recruit when the right candidate is found, so please send your CV and application as soon as possible. All inquiries are handled confidentially.
In EG we deliver Nordic vertical software that helps our customers move their businesses further.
We always strive to get better: We are a passionate team of innovators, problem solvers and doers. As an integral part of our culture, we take responsibility for our contribution to customers, to each other and to the society we live in.
Find out more at global.eg.dk or watch this short video: We are EG – YouTube if you want to know how the software we deliver makes a difference for many users every day. Read more about EG MainManager Iceland here: Um okkur – Mainmanager.